Les Croupiers Running Club Forum

Home | Results
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tracey Newman Offline
#1 Posted : 22 March 2019 17:03:43(UTC)
Tracey Newman

Groups: Approved, Les Croupiers member

Has liked: 235 post(s)
From an e-mail I have received you will no longer be able to enter on the night for any of the league meetings. You need to enter via the British Master's website which means you need to be a member of Welsh Masters, £20 a year. closing eight days before the event to allow them time to get organized. Also, youngsters ( I think they mean those under 18) will no longer be allowed to compete. They are aiming for a more slicker meeting with a true master atmosphere! Their words, not mine! They are also looking for officials and people to help out.
There are other track meets that members can enter as a guest. This is because our club is not a registered track club, officaly we only registered for road and cross country but if there is enough interest we could register as track club but then we would be required to supply officals for the meets.thought

Sorry guys if you were planning a 3k for the short course but I thought I share this before the season started. It will be intersting to see how this pans out as there were hardly any masters there the last time I took part.
 1 user liked this post.
Michael H Davies on 16/04/2019(UTC)