Les Croupiers Running Club Forum

Home | Results
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tina Rossiter Offline
#1 Posted : 13 August 2019 08:14:36(UTC)
Tina Rossiter

Groups: Approved, Les Croupiers member

Has liked: 19 post(s)
We've received the survey request below from our club website, it's your choice whether to take part or not. Tina

Hello Les Croupiers-goers! Do any of you take part in Cardiff parkrun? If YES, please do read on! I am a Sport Psychology MSc student and I am currently undertaking my Independent Research Project looking into the wider health-related behaviour changes of taking part in parkrun. Cardiff’s parkrun is something that has hugely inspired me and is an event I look forward to every weekend – whether it’s to try and challenge myself physically, meet and run with friends or give back by volunteering! I am looking for any of you who have previously or are currently taking part in parkrun and would really like to hear about your personal experiences of taking part and the impact it may have had on your lifestyle and well-being! I have attached the link to my questionnaire below and would really appreciate if you could take your time to work your way through it. It will take no longer than 10 to 15 minutes and will be a huge help to both my research as well as the promotion of parkrun! Link – https://cardiffmet.eu.qu.../form/SV_7VX9fvl7Jvc1Cvz