Les Croupiers Running Club Forum

Home | Results
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Liz Denton Offline
#1 Posted : 23 July 2021 08:32:14(UTC)
Liz Denton

Groups: Approved, Les Croupiers member

A further request for support, if anyone would like to offer help.

I would like to begin by introducing myself as the Partnerships Executive at the Lord’s Taverners, the UK’s leading youth disability charity and I obtained your details from Welsh Athletics website.

I am hoping you might be able to provide a couple of runners who will support our runner during the Reverse Running Record Attempt, which is taking place in Cardiff on Thursday 14th October 2021.

Our runner, Michael Ferndale, will be running 5 marathons in reverse across five UK cities and the Cardiff route, which I have attached follows the same route as the Cardiff Half Marathon and will be Michael’s fourth marathon in as many days.

It is an amazing challenge aimed at getting the nation’s children active while supporting the amazing charitable work of the Lord’s Taverners and Change Foundation charities.

It would be fantastic if you could share this opportunity through your runners network as we would be delighted to have some support runners and If there are any questions, please contact me on 0207 025 0036 or Richard.cook@lordstaverners.org

File Attachment(s):
Screenshot_20210723-171123_Gallery.jpg (744kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.