Les Croupiers Running Club Forum

Home | Results
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Phil Cook Offline
#1 Posted : 28 February 2014 19:48:43(UTC)
Phil Cook

Groups: Unapproved

Has liked: 14 post(s)
JOIN OUR BREAKFAST RUN

Throughout the winter months, getting up early can often be a dispiriting task, but as the mornings begin to grow lighter and warmer, we can’t resist an early morning run to get the blood pumping before work.

As such, as part of our countdown to the 2014 Lloyds Bank Cardiff Half Marathon, On Wed 19th March we’re putting on the inaugural Lloyds Bank Cardiff Half Marathon BREAKFAST RUN. A FREE event with very limited spaces available, the Breakfast Run involves an early morning 4-mile run from Cardiff City Hall down into the Bay and finishing at the Norwegian Church where runners will be greeted with tasty breakfast goodies and refreshments to set you up for the day ahead.

We’ll also be hosting a breakfast Q&A for those looking to pick up some training tips, and you’ll also be able to find new running partners and friends all along the route. Join the Lloyds Bank Cardiff Half Marathon family and kick-start your training for October 5th.

Spaces for the Breakfast Run are extremely limited, so if you are interested in talking part, email cardiffhalfmarathon@runwales.org.uk before Friday 14th March to ensure that you have a space. Further information will be communicated once you have been assigned a space.

Time: 7.30am

Price: FREE

Register: cardiffhalfmarathon@runwales.org.uk

We are looking for some lead runners to help ~ if you can do this then please let me know.
Thanks
Phil
 1 user liked this post.
amanda thompson on 28/02/2014(UTC)
Phil Cook Offline
#2 Posted : 07 March 2014 14:43:19(UTC)
Phil Cook

Groups: Unapproved

Has liked: 14 post(s)
I have 20 places reserved for this, if you want to rake part can you let me know asap!
Ange Champion
#3 Posted : 09 March 2014 15:56:46(UTC)

Groups: Guests

I will take part, cheers