Les Croupiers Running Club Forum

Home | Results
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Ange Champion
#1 Posted : 07 May 2014 10:07:22(UTC)

Groups: Guests

I know that race entries are not transferrable unless race organisers permit & facilitate this. I entered a race a few months back - the Love run - organised by Action Duchenne. It is a 10k in Bute Park which got cancelled & rearranged for the Saturday of the castles weekend. When entering this race there was no provision for affiliation discount or anywhere to put affiliation numbers. Would i be breaking any WAA or Croups rules by giving my entry to someone else to run, will ignore the race organisers rules for now just want to understand the club posistion on this. Would be a shame for my place & £25 to go to waste if it can be used by someone else.

My guess is that the race organisers won't care, the fact that i was 2nd lady in 2013 & received no prize and was offically deemed 3rd lady as the race number for 2nd lady was worn by a bloke was not a problem for the race organisers.....was not convinced the course was correctly measured as 10k either!
Phil Cook Offline
#2 Posted : 07 May 2014 11:34:41(UTC)
Phil Cook

Groups: Unapproved

Has liked: 14 post(s)
Hi Ange, the event is not licensed or measured so you won't be breaking any rules