Les Croupiers Running Club Forum

Home | Results
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Karen Chadwell Offline
#1 Posted : 24 June 2019 12:09:16(UTC)
Karen Chadwell

Groups: Approved, Les Croupiers member

Has liked: 303 post(s)
posting this info here for club members who don't use FB
(I'm just the messenger, if you're interested in more details please see Ralph Davey or Lolly.

IAAF World Half Championships, Gdynia, Poland ~ March 2020

Would you like to come on a group trip with Les Croups?

Please let Lolly or Ralph know if you are interested. Please choose your preferred hotel and we will go with the majority.

Flying from Cardiff:-

27th March Cardiff 06.00 Amsterdam 08.25 Amsterdam 09.35 Gdansk 11.20

30th March Gdansk 11.45 Amsterdam 13.40 Amsterdam 16.25 Cardiff 16.45

Based on two people sharing, Hotel Novotel Marina, Sopot Gdansk ~ Standard Twin/Double BB from £495 per person. Upgrade to a premium room from £515 per person.

Or

Hotel Mercure Posejdon, Sopot Gdansk ~ standard Twin/Double BB from £505 per person. Upgrade to a premium room from £525 per person.

Deposit to confirm is £180 per person.

Price includes, 23 kilos luggage, airport transfers B&B basis. (Prices are subject to availability until booked).

Please let either me or Ralph know you are interested.👍
 3 users liked this post.
Lolly Evans on 24/06/2019(UTC), David.E Williams on 25/06/2019(UTC), Steve B Lewis on 25/06/2019(UTC)
Lolly Evans Offline
#2 Posted : 06 July 2019 09:25:39(UTC)
Lolly Evans

Groups: Approved, Les Croupiers member

Has liked: 91 post(s)
Hello, latest news on our Les Croups jolly to Poland.BigGrin

Firstly some of you may not know, due to circumstances out of my control, we are now staying at the Mercure Posejdon Hotel, Sopot, Gdansk. Which is in fact a better hotel all round.

Last chance to join our trip to Poland for the IAAF World Half Champs, Gdynia. We already have a fun filled group booked and confirmed. Thank you all for being so prompt.👌
I have managed to hold off some more rooms and flights on the guaranteed group allocation flying from Cardiff, staying at the Mercure Posejdon Hotel, Sopot, Gdansk until the 17th July. To confirm your place I need your name, date of birth and a deposit of £180. Standard room double/twin share from £495pp, privilege double bedded room from £520pp. Balance is not due until 14th December.
After the cut off date of the 17th July, I might be able to add to the group subject to availability at time of checking. Prices of the flights, transfers and hotel will increase the closer we get to the departure due to limited availability.
Don’t miss out on this fabulous opportunity to join us on our jolly to Poland. If you have any questions or wish to book, please do not hesitate to call me on 02920 003 720 or speak to Ralph Davey.
Happy running folks!😎