Les Croupiers Running Club Forum

Home | Results
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

David.E Williams Offline
#1 Posted : 15 February 2021 17:44:54(UTC)
David.E Williams

Groups: Approved, Les Croupiers member

Has liked: 855 post(s)
Little update about the Les Croupiers London marathon 2021.
As we speak it's going ahead on Sunday 3rd October, the hotel and transport have all now been booked, there will be a change of hotel this year for several reasons. They won't let me book Thursday and Friday night as extras, full price for all children of any age, agreeing things in emails then going back on there word at the last minute.
The itinerary itself will remain the same, the pick up points and times as they workout great for getting to the Expo and over to the hotel at a sensible time.
The majority of people from the 2020 trip didn't take up the refund offer, so there already booked in for the 3rd of October London marathon trip, which the way things are going with the vaccines I'm confident the marathon will go ahead this year, anyone who wants to re-join just message me and I'll re-book your rooms, its still the same £234 as last years, I've already had a number of enquiries old and new
"So don't delay re-book today"

It's the same winning format leave Saturday 2nd returning Monday 4th, hope everyone stays safe, fit and health.
Happy safe running
Dave

Mick McGeoch Offline
#2 Posted : 15 February 2021 19:09:34(UTC)
Mick McGeoch

Groups: Approved, Les Croupiers member

Has liked: 1186 post(s)
Thanks for posting, Dave
As things stand, yes I intend to be there, cheering everyone on, including my good friend Jon Hooper who was successful in the ballot. And looking forward to training with you again once lockdown is over.