Les Croupiers Running Club Forum

Home | Results
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Martin McClatchey Offline
#1 Posted : 29 November 2021 11:31:48(UTC)
Martin McClatchey

Groups: Approved, Les Croupiers member

Has liked: 22 post(s)
Dear fellow forum users,

I've got a place for the upcoming Cardiff Half, which is next due to take place on Sunday 27th March 2022.
My place was originally booked for the original Autumn 2020 edition before all of the horribleness happened last year, so this is the third date that it's been scheduled for.
Due to my ongoing injury issues and the unlikely prospect that I'll be able to train for races any time soon, I'd be happy to transfer my place to anyone interested.

I'll probably put this same message on the TeamApp in a couple of days but I don't use Meta (facebook/ig) products so it won't reach those places.
I'm conscious that forum users take a little longer to get messages sometimes, so I thought I'd post here first!

If you're personally keen to get a place or know of someone in the club who might be please send a Personal message!
Please only genuine/serious requests, as I'd prefer to give my place to someone who is relatively committed to the event regardless of the goal.
That was my original intention when I entered, so it's more of a like-for-like transfer that way!

Technical aspects of transfer

• The transfer has to be complete by the 31st December 2021. For this reason, I need expressions of interest before next Monday, so I can get the ball rolling

• I can only transfer to an affiliated athlete, so you must be a paid-up member, which of course you should be anyway Wink

• I will need a valid e-mail address from you to arrange the transfer myself

• You will then be contacted by the organisers to complete your own registration including an indication of your finish time (start pen)

• Anyone accepting the transfer would be liable for the standard "Affiliated" entry £££ payable via Active.com (I think this is £25-30 but don't know exactly Confused)

• I'm not personally accepting liability for payment or any unforeseen consequences like further delays or cancellations e.g. Greek-alphabet-related things!

Sorry if this is technocratic.
Otherwise I hope everyone is keeping safe, well and warm!

Best wishes,
Martin
Steve Chadwell Offline
#2 Posted : 01 December 2021 15:07:45(UTC)
Steve Chadwell

Has liked: 37 post(s)
Hi Martin - I'd be happy to take this one off your hands if it's still available. I'll contact you with a personal message if it's still going. Cheers!
Martin McClatchey Offline
#3 Posted : 14 December 2021 10:11:39(UTC)
Martin McClatchey

Has liked: 22 post(s)
Closeed thread.
M